Exhaust flow agent
Ingredients: a mixture of low molecular weight polyethylene wax and surfactant
Appearance: white powder
Melting point: 98±2℃
Storage period: 36 months under cool and dry conditions
1. FST SZ-617 improves the fluidity of the rubber compound and improves the poor exhaust of molded products.
2. FST SZ-617 effectively improves the sticking of CR, ECO/CO, and halogenated butyl rubber during the mixing process.
3. FST SZ-617 quickly reduces the Mooney viscosity of the rubber compound, shortens the mixing time, and saves energy costs.
4. FST SZ-617 increases the extrusion speed to improve the dimensional stability of the product.
5. FST SZ-617 effectively prevents mold contamination, makes the product easy to demold, and has a smooth and flat surface.
6. FST SZ-617 does not affect the vulcanization characteristics and physical and mechanical properties of the rubber compound.
7. FST SZ-617 has no adverse effect on the adhesion between the framework (metal, textile, etc.) and rubber.
8. FST SZ-617 is suitable for NB, SBR, NBR, EPDM and other rubber products, especially for CR, ECO/CO, BIIR, CIIR and other halogen-containing rubbers.
9. FST SZ-617 is suitable for TPR, EVA and various plastics (PVC, PE, PP, ABS, etc.)
Usage: add it together with the filler.
The product information and suggestions provided above cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness or suitability for special uses.
Do you have any good suggestions and comments for our company, or want to consult our products, please fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Dongguan Foster Rubber & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
Scan code to learn more