- Product name
- Appearance drawing
- Chemical composition
- Complex carrier
- Features and Applications
- First CTP-80
- Chemical composition N,-(cyclohexylthio)phthalimide
- Complex carrier EPDM/SBR
- Features and Applications CTP-80 is a very effective early curing inhibitor which has little effect on curing time;Usually used in combination with accelerators of Sulfenamide or Thiazole, it can effectively prevent rubber compound from scorching during high temperature processing, thus making it possible for rolling machine and extruding machine to operate at high temperature and high speed to increase production capacity of curing press;CTP-80 can significantly improve rubber’s storage stability and has a regenerative effect on the rubber that has been treated with high temperature or has danger of scorching.
- First E/C-80
- Chemical composition N-Phenyl-N(Trichloromethylsulfenyl)-Benzene Sulfonamide
- Complex carrier EPDM/EVM
- Features and Applications E/C-80 is an effective high temperature anti-scorching agent for natural rubber, synthetic rubber and a variety of vulcanization accelerator rubber system(especially EPDM); It can effectively prevent the compound from scorching in advance during its processing and storage,greatly improve processing safety;Compared with CTP,E/C has better anti-scorching effect at high temperature,smaller dosage,less odor and no nitrosamines produced during vulcanization;E/C-80 is especially suitable for rapid vulcanization at high temperature.
Dongguan First Rubber & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
NANJING FIRST TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Scan code to learn more