Ingredients: vinyl tris (2-methoxyethoxy) silane and inorganic filler
Appearance: white powder
Density (g/cm3): 0.60±0.05
Storage period: 6 months under cool and dry conditions
1. FST Si172-50 is a bifunctional molecule with both polar and non-polar functional groups. It can react with inorganic fillers and organic polymers.
2. FST Si172-50 can increase the tensile strength of the rubber compound, increase the cross-linking density, reduce the compression set, and improve the comprehensive physical and mechanical properties of the product.
3. FST Si172-50 is suitable for peroxide cross-linked rubber compound with better heat aging performance.
4. FST Si172-50 is suitable for all kinds of rubber, polyolefin, polyester, thermoplastic elastomer and cellulose fiber.
5. FST Si172-50 is used in transparent rubber soles, tires, wires and cables, TPR, EVA products and printing inks.
6. FST Si172-50 is more convenient to weigh and more stable in storage and transportation.
Uses: added together with filler.
The product information and suggestions provided above cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness or suitability for special uses.
Do you have any good suggestions and comments for our company, or want to consult our products, please fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Dongguan First Rubber & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
NANJING FIRST TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Scan code to learn more