Coupling agent/anti-wear agent
Ingredients: Bis-(triethoxypropyl) tetrasulfide and EPDM rubber
Appearance: light yellow particles
Density (g/cm3): 1.18±0.04
Mooney viscosity (ML1+4 at50℃): 40±10
Total sulfur content: >11%
Storage period: 6 months under cool and dry conditions
1. FST Si69-50E improves the tear strength and abrasion resistance of vulcanizates.
2. FST Si69-50E can improve the reinforcement of the filler, at the same time it can also increase the cross-linking density of vulcanization and reduce the compression set.
3. FST Si69-50E can prevent vulcanization and reduction, so that rubber products can obtain good heat aging resistance.
4. FST Si69-50E is suitable for products such as shoe soles, rubber rollers, conveyor belts, transmission belts, tires, wires and cables.
5. FST Si69-50E is more convenient to weigh and more stable in storage and transportation.
Usage: add it together with reinforcing filler.
Suggested dosage: 1～6phr.
The product information and suggestions provided above cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness or suitability for special uses.
Do you have any good suggestions and comments for our company, or want to consult our products, please fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Dongguan First Rubber & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
NANJING FIRST TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
Scan code to learn more