Ingredients: Active zinc oxide and EPDM
Appearance: white particles
Density (g/cm3): 2.95±0.04
Mooney viscosity, ML(1+4)at50℃: 45±10
Storage period: 12 months under cool and dry conditions
1. FST ZnO-80GE is an active agent that must be used in systems where rubber is vulcanized with sulfur.
2. In addition to being a vulcanizing agent for sulfur vulcanization, FST ZnO-80GE is also a crosslinking agent for chloroprene rubber, halogenated butyl rubber, carboxylated nitrile butadiene rubber and carboxylated styrene butadiene rubber.
3. FST ZnO-80GE has excellent dispersibility, especially in low Mooney hardness products.
4. FST ZnO-80GE is also often used as a thermally conductive filler and white colorant.
5. FST ZnO-80GE is an effective cooling agent for ADCA in EVA foam products.
6. FST ZnO-80GE is more convenient to weigh and more stable in storage and transportation.
Usage: add it later together with common accelerators.
Active agent 3.0～5.0phr,
Foaming aid 1.0-3.0phr.
The product information and suggestions provided above cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness or suitability for special uses.
Do you have any good suggestions and comments for our company, or want to consult our products, please fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Dongguan Foster Rubber & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
Scan code to learn more