Composition: Tetraethylthiuram disulfide
Appearance: white particles
Density (g/cm3): 1.18±0.04
Storage period: 12 months storage under cool and dry conditions
1. FST TETD-75GE is used as an over-speed vulcanization accelerator in natural and synthetic rubber, mainly used in cables and medical supplies, rubber cloth and rubber shoes.
2. FST TETD-75GE has better scorch safety than FST TMTD-75GE, and is widely used in rubber injection products.
3. The effective sulfur content of FST TETD-75GE is about 8.25%, which can be used as a vulcanizing agent in the sulfur vulcanization system.
4. The use of FST TETD-75GE and FST TMTD-75GE together can reduce frost and maintain normal vulcanization activity.
5. FST TETD-75GE does not change color and is suitable for light-colored products.
Usage: Add with other medicine glue on the open mixer.
When used as vulcanizing agent: 3.0-5.0phr
When making an accelerator: 0.5-2.0phr
When used as secondary accelerator: 0.05-0.5phr
The product information and suggestions provided above cannot guarantee its completeness, correctness or suitability for special uses.
Do you have any good suggestions and comments for our company, or want to consult our products, please fill out the form below, we will get in touch with you as soon as possible!
Dongguan Foster Rubber & Plastic Technology Co., Ltd.
Scan code to learn more